Holland America Line 2020 Grand Africa Voyage
Announcing 2020 Grand Africa Cruise!
Choose this 74-or 79- day voyage sailing roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale or from Boston to Ft. Lauderdale departing October 3 or October 8, 2020. This voyage is a complete circumnavigation of the fascinating continent of Africa. Fares start from just $12,499 with early booking bonuses through February 28, 2020.
When you book this cruise with Cruise & Travel Experts, you will receive many extra exclusive amenities such as:
- Host Gary Whitehurst for entire cruise
- Pre-cruise hotel stay in Ft. Lauderdale
- Bon voyage party in Ft. Lauderdale
- $500 Shipboard Credit per person
- One Cocktail Party during cruise
- Memorable client gifts and more!
See below the early booking amenities offered by Holland America Line when you book your cruise by Feb. 28, 2020.
Please click on the red quote request button below to hold your spot on this fascinating cruise!
|Cruise Line:||Holland America Line|
|Sail Date:||October 3 or 8, 2020 - December 21, 2020|
|From/To:||Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale (or Boston to Ft. Lauderdale)|
|Length:||74 or 79-Days|
|Interior Stateroom Cat. N From||Oceanview Stateroom Cat. HH From||Vista Suite with Verandah Cat. BC From||Neptune Suite with Verandah Cat. SB From|
Book early and be rewarded!
Book your 74 or 79-Day 2020 Grand Africa Voyage by February 28, 2020, and receive amenities valued at up to US$4,320 per person.
*GENERAL AMENITIES (NO EXPIRATION, REGARDLESS OF WHEN BOOKED)
- Complimentary laundry, dry cleaning and pressing, Categories PS–SB
- Complimentary unlimited in-suite bottled water and soft drinks, Categories PS–SB
- PINNACLE SUITES, NEPTUNE SUITES & VISTA SUITES (CATEGORIES PS–BC ONLY)
- Onboard Spending Credit – US$1,000 per person, Category PS – US$750 per person, Categories SA–SB – US$500 per person, Categories A–BC
- Prepaid Signature Internet Package (4,000 minutes per person)
- Prepaid Hotel Service Charges• One Complimentary Shore Excursion
- Unlimited Luggage Delivery Service (to/from Boston or Ft. Lauderdale only)✤
- Initial In-suite Liquor Set-up (four bottles)• “Welcome on Board” Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- SELECT OCEAN-VIEW STATEROOMS (CATEGORIES CA–F ONLY)
- US$300 per person Onboard Spending Credit
- Prepaid Hotel Service Charges
- Luggage Delivery Service (two pieces per person to/from Boston or Ft. Lauderdale only)✤✤
- “Welcome on Board” Bottle of Sparkling Wine
Spend two days in:
- Al ‘Aqabah (Petra)
Spend three days in:
- Cape Town
- Suez Canal
- South Africa
- Ivory Coast
- Cape Verde
- Puerto Rico
What Makes a Grand Voyage Grand?
More ports. Longer stays. Luxurious overnights ashore. You will experience more of everything on a Grand Voyage – from world capitals to iconic landmarks to hidden gems.
• Delight in a different culinary journey each day, with exquisite food and fine wine from around the world
• Explore the world more fully with extensive activities and enrichment programs that are enhanced even further
• Stretch out in spacious staterooms on board Amsterdam and Volendam, most with ocean views or a private verandah
• Experience the finest service made even better. Many crew members are Grand Voyage veterans with personal insights into the destination we visit. And our crew member to guest ratio is nearly 1:2.
|Oct. 3, 2020||Sat.||Boston, MA||5:00pm|
|Oct. 4||Sun.||Newport, Rhode Island||Half Day & Evening|
|Oct. 5||Mon.||New York, New York||Full Day|
|Oct. 8||Thurs.||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida||Full Day|
|Oct. 16||Fri.||Funchal, Madeira||Full Day|
|Oct. 17||Sat.||Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands||Half Day -Afternoon|
|Oct. 18||Sun.||Agadir, Morocco||Half Day – Morning|
|Oct. 19||Mon.||Casablanca, Morocco||Full Day|
|Oct. 22||Thurs.||La Goulette (Tunis & Carthage), Tunisia||Full Day|
|Oct. 23||Fri.||Valletta, Malta||Full Day|
|Oct. 26||Mon.||Enter Suez Canal at Port SaidDaylight transit Suez CanalExit Suez Canal at Suez|
|Oct. 28-29||Thurs. – Fri.||Aqaba, Jordan||Full Day & Overnight|
|Nov. 4||Wed.||Muscat, Oman||Full Day|
|Nov. 7||Sat.||Crossing the Equator|
|Nov. 8-9||Sun.-Mon.||Victoria, Mahé, Seychelle||Full Day & Overnight|
|Nov. 12-13||Thurs. – Fri.||Mombasa, Kenya||Full Day & Overnight|
|Nov. 14||Sat.||Zanzibar, Tanzania||Full Day|
|Nov. 16||Mon.||Mamoudzou, Île de Mayotte, Comoros||Full Day|
|Nov. 17||Tues.||Andoany (Hell-Ville), Nosy Be, Madagascar||Full Day|
|Nov. 20||Fri.||Maputo, Mozambique||Full Day|
|Nov. 21||Sat.||Richards Bay, South Africa||Full Day|
|Nov. 24-25||Tues. – Wed.||Cape Town, South Africa||Full Day & Overnight|
|Nov. 27||Fri.||Lüderitz, Namibia||Full Day & Evening|
|Nov. 28||Sat.||Walvis Bay, Namibia||Full Day & Evening|
|Dec. 1||Tues.||Luanda, Angola||Full Day|
|Dec. 3||Thurs.||Crossing the equator|
|Dec. 5||Sat.||Takoradi, Ghana||Full Day|
|Dec. 6||Sun.||Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire||Full Day|
|Dec. 9||Wed.||Banjul, The Gambia||Full Day|
|Dec. 10||Thurs.||Dakar, Senegal||Full Day|
|Dec. 12||Sat.||Mindelo, São Vicente, Cape Verde||Full Day|
|Dec. 18||Fri.||San Juan, Puerto Rico||Full Day & Evening|
|Dec. 21||Mon.||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida||7:00am|
The third Holland America Line vessel to bear the name Amsterdam, this elegant, mid-sized ship features a three-story atrium graced by a stunning astrolabe. While on board, enjoy America’s Test Kitchen cooking shows and hands-on workshops. Thrill to our exclusive BBC Earth Experiences presentations and activities. Rejuvenate at the Greenhouse Spa & Salon. Work out at our Fitness Center. And savor our delectable array of specialty restaurants.