A Panama Canal transit is a must for any avid cruiser, especially when enhanced with the warmth of the Caribbean and the sunshine of the Mexican Riviera. We love this 18-day spring itinerary that starts and ends in the U.S. on the beautiful 848-guest award-winning Crystal Symphony and allows you to experience the stunning Panama Canal with exciting ports in the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America. Ports: Fort Lauderdale, Grand Cayman/Georgetown, Cartagena, San Juan del Sur, Puerto Quetzal, Huatulco, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, San Diego, and Los Angeles/San Pedro.
We suggest booking this all-inclusive Panama Canal Adventure now to take advantage of these bonus savings and extras! Plus, with Crystal Cruises you will receive six-star service, complimentary fine wines, champagne and premium spirits, complimentary gratuities, specialty restaurants, complimentary adventures in every port of call and complimentary Wi-Fi on all ships.
Crystal Clear Choices Savings Program:
- Save $400 per guest off your cruise fare
- Or Receive a Crystal Air Credit of $500 per guest
- Or low-cost business class air add-on for $999
- Or Receive a shipboard credit of $600 per guest.
Exclusive Extra from Cruise & Travel Experts:
- When you book with Cruise & Travel Experts, you will also receive a host, cocktail party and complimentary experience in Puerto Vallarta (City Highlights & Tequila Factory).
18-Day Panama Adventure on Crystal Symphony
Date: April 30-May 18, 2018
From: Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles
Fare: From $6,337 pp. with All-Inclusive Value
Special Offer: Crystal Clear Choices Savings of $400, Or Air Credit of $500 per guest or low-cost business class add-on for just $999 per guest, or shipboard credit of $600 per guest (book by Dec. 31, 2017)
Exclusive Extras: Host, Complimentary Shore Event in Puerto Vallarta, Complimentary Cocktail Party
April 30, 2018: Fort Lauderdale, Florida 6 p.m.
May 1, 2018: Cruising the Caribbean Sea
May 2, 2018: Grand Cayman/Georgetown, West Indies 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
May 3, 2018: Cruising the Caribbean Sea
May 4, 2018: Cartagena, Columbia 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
May 5, 2018: Transit the Panama Canal
May 6, 2018: Cruising the Coast of Costa Rica
May 7, 2018: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
May 8, 2018: Cruising the coast of Central America
May 9, 2018: Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
May 10, 2018: Cruising the Coast of Central America
May 11, 2018: Huatulco, Mexico 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
May 12, 2018: Cruising the Coast of Mexico
May 13, 2018: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
May 14, 2018: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
May 15, 2018: Cruising the Coast of Mexico
May 16, 2018: San Diego 9 a.m. (overnight)
May 17, 2018: San Diego 6 p.m.
May 18, 2018: Los Angeles/San Pedro, California
Call our luxury cruise experts today at 877- 861-8474 or fill out this easy quote request for a complimentary quote.
Crystal Cruises All Exclusive Value:
- In-stateroom satellite TV and movie/DVD rentals
- Twice daily housekeeping with nightly turndown service
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water as well as complimentary select beer, wine and spirits upon request
- Kimonos, Frette bathrobes, 100% Egyptian cotton linens, and a menu of pillow options
- Self-service launderettes
- Computer University@Sea® classes with software instruction
- Technology Concierge “how to” tips on latest high-tech gadgets and apps
- Digital USC School of Cinematic Arts Digital Filmmaking classes
- Experiences of Discovery® theme cruises with focused programming on music, film & theatre, wellness, golf and more
- Crystal Visions® Enrichment Series lecture series featuring renowned speakers, authors, celebrities and destination experts
- Interactive Ocean Views™ , and Local Insights on select voyages where native experts come on board to share their unique, niche knowledge about the destination’s art, politics, archaeology or history
- Up to eight evening dining venue
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits throughout the ship
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining in Prego and at least once in Nobu Matsuhisa’s Silk Road or The Sushi Bar (additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee.)Ϯ
- Open-bar service throughout the ship
- Gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff throughout the ship
- The Bistro, a European-style sidewalk café, now with extended hours into the late evening
- Gym with state-of-the art fitness equipment
- Well-appointed separate men’s and women’s steam, saunas and whirlpools in the only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea
- Fitness classes including yoga, mat Pilates, “Tour de Spin” cycling, cutting-edge Kinesis™ systems and Tai Chi courses
- Golf lessons with PGA instructors
- Exclusive 360° (wraparound) teak Promenade Deck for uninterrupted walks, jogs and sweeping ocean views
- Walk-on-Water® weighted vests and Nordic Pole walking equipment