7-Night Seabourn Yachtsman Caribbean Cruise
Embark on a Caribbean cruise on Seabourn’s Newest Luxury Ship!
Explore palm-fringed shores, hidden coves, celebrity hot spots, and yachting havens that larger ships cannot reach. Ride a quad bike through sugar cane fields, paddle a transparent kayak over aquarium-like waters, learn to play the steel pan, and soak in sweeping views from a colonial hilltop fortress.
Receive Exclusive Onboard Credit of $300 per suite, plus Host, Cocktail Reception and $300 Onboard Credit
Balcony Stateroom From
Jr. Suite with Veranda
Complimentary Premium Spirits
• Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
• No one ever has to pick up the tab
• A choice of dining venues to suit every taste
• We use the freshest ingredients and seasonal local specialties
• Guests select their table each and every night; no reserved tables
• All venues are open seating with no reservations required, with the exception of The Grill by Thomas Keller and Thomas Keller inspired family-style served dinners in The Colonnade
• Dine with one, two or more guests, friends or family members
With their unmatched sense of style, elegance and grace, Seabourn luxury cruise ships beckon you to travel beyond the bounds of the imagination. On board Seabourn, every desire is met promptly and with a welcoming smile. Whether it’s a warm blanket and a cup of gourmet hot chocolate as you drift on a small ship cruise along the Norwegian Fjords or a relaxing neck massage poolside, you’ll feel that you’re a member of a very exclusive club when sailing on these luxury cruise ships.
Step aboard any one of their ships and you’ll enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious small ship cruise like no other. You will feel as though you’ve been invited to sail on a private yacht.
Each small ship cruise offers all ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed accommodations, an open-bar policy serving premium wine, champagne and spirits, and a world-class dining experience, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller.
All Ocean-Front Suites
• All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
• All suites include a walk-in closet
• Beautifully designed five-fixture marble bathrooms with double vanities
• All suites have elegant living areas with sofa and dining table
• 100% veranda on Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation; 90% veranda on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest
• Shower and luxury products feature an exclusive signature scent, created for Seabourn by Molton Brown, London
• Premium and Penthouse suites offer larger accommodations and additional personal touches
Prices are per person based on double occupancy, availability and subject to change without notice. Taxes, fees and port expenses are additional at approximately $130 per person. All promotions are capacity controlled by the cruise line. Exclusive shipboard credit offer is for new bookings booked between October 15 – November 15, 2022. Hosted sailing amenities may not be combinable with the Exclusive shipboard credit offer. Other restrictions may apply. Ship’s registry: Bahamas