7-Night AmaWaterways Rhine River Cruise
Visit Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, France & Switzerland on two rivers!
Drink in the beauty, history and flavor of the Rhine and Moselle river valleys’ iconic vineyards. Begin your journey with a gentle ride through Amsterdam’s legendary canals, then head to Cologne where you can whet your palate for the wines ahead by tasting Kolsch beer. As for the vineyards, you’ll soar above them by gondola or hike among the grapes in Rüdesheim and sip wines in Bernkastel as well, learning the legend of the Bernkasteler Doctor. Whatever you choose to do ashore, the stories you’re told and flavors that grace your palate will surely transform you.
Ask us how to add more days in Amsterdam pre-cruise and/or Reims (Champagne) or Paris post cruise!
Receive our exclusive $300 Onboard Credit.
Window (category E) Staterooms from
French Balcony (category C) Staterooms from
French Balcony and Outside Balcony (Category BB/210 sq. ft.) Staterooms from
French Balcony and Outside Balcony (Category AB/235 sq. ft.) Staterooms
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in French balconies)
- Computer for internet access & complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Wellness Program with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Sun deck whirlpool and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venue
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drink
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways