7-Day Windstar Tahiti Cruise
Dreams of Tahiti Cruise Sailing Roundtrip Papeete!
• 7-day private yacht-style cruise aboard Wind Spirit
• Unlimited alcoholic beverages, unlimited Wi-Fi and all gratuities
• Round trip airfare from Los Angeles (LAX) to Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
• Overnight hotel stay at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort, or similar
• Arrival transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to yacht
• Post-cruise day room at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort, or similar
• Departing transfers from yacht to hotel and hotel to airport
• Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
• Complimentary open-seating dining with no reservations required
• Complimentary Watersports Platform and personal set of fitted snorkel gear for use during the cruise
• Complimentary access to WorldSpa by Windstar’s facilities and fitness classes
• Destination Discovery Event: Bora Bora Celebration
35th Tahiti Anniversary Celebration – Book a Tahiti Cruise+Air+Hotel package on select itineraries and sail all-inclusive for FREE or Cruise Only reservations receive $100 per person shipboard credit when you book by November 17, 2022 PLUS our exclusive extra $300 shipboard credit per stateroom
All-Inclusive Fares from
• Luxuriate in a delightful overnight in Bora Bora, a unique island paradise
• Discover Moorea, the inspiration for South Pacific’s mystical Bali Hai
• Experience drift snorkeling among coral gardens
• Sail, swim, and kayak from the ship’s Watersports Platform during your voyage
• Snorkel down to personally select and harvest your own black pearl in Raiatea
• Witness a fiery sunset and watch for the green flash as it melts below the horizon
• Delight to entertainment on board and learn native Polynesian dances
• Celebrate at Windstar’s Destination Discovery Event and fun-filled Signature Onboard Barbecue
A Complimentary Windstar Destination Discovery Event
Bora Bora is surrounded by a number of tiny islets called “motu” – small, pristine, secluded paradises that offer privacy, beauty and relaxing ambiance. You will spend the evening on one of these perfect Polynesian oases accompanied only by other Windstar guests. As has long been the tradition in Tahiti, you will be welcomed to the motu with a fragrant flower lei.
Your private feast on the beach promises to be extraordinary. The menu has been carefully selected by Windstar’s executive chef and is sure to please and tantalize your palate.
When your meal is complete and the stars begin to shine, the highlight of this enchanted evening will begin. Fire dancing has long been deeply embedded in the Polynesian culture as a way to send messages to the gods. Your fire dancing experts will be wearing traditional loincloths and will dazzle you with high-speed acrobatic moves, throwing flames so hot you’ll feel the warmth 10 feet away.
Prices are per person based on double occupancy, availability and subject to change without notice. All open deployment for Cruise + Air + Hotel packages on Dreams of Tahiti and Tahiti & the Tuamotu Islands itineraries through April 2024. Roundtrip air is from Los Angeles, California. Tahiti Air & Hotel package must be booked at least 60 days prior to sailing. Other restrictions may apply. Ship’s registry. Bahamas