10-Night Azamara Spain Intensive Cruise
Visit Seven Exciting Ports in Spain!
Begin your golf cruise in bustling Barcelona before discovering the Old World charm and seaside golf courses of Valencia. In Cartagena, witness the spectacle of famous Andalusian dancing horses before sailing to Malaga for a late stay surrounded by beautiful beaches. With a late stay in Gibraltar you’ll have time to play Valderrama, a perennial World 100 club. The two overnights we have in port in Seville will allow you time to explore and to play the Royal Seville Golf Club, designed by José María Olazábal. A night at sea will bring the cruise to conclusion in Lisbon – one of the oldest cities in the world, rich in architecture and criss-crossed by monument-studded grand boulevards.
Add a PerryGolf experience to your cruise (not included in cruise price)
Wave Offer! Save up to $2,000 per stateroom when you book by March 21, 2024, PLUS receive and exclusive $200 Onboard Credit for Club Oceanview and higher categories.
- Stroll up the shady tree-lined Las Ramblas in Barcelona and discover some of the city’s best shopping and bustling cafes.
- Tee up at El Saler in Valencia, a links-style golf course set on the beach.
Wander along Cartagena’s Calle 05or for modern architecture and traditional tapas, and head to Conception Castle for spectacular city views.
Meander through Malaga’s museums (the Picasso Museum is outstanding), and eat, drink, and shop all through the historic city center.
Visit The Rock in Gibraltar, which rises nearly 1,400 feet out of nowhere.
In Seville, take in a Flamenco show and join the locals as they hop from bar to bar.
- Gratuities: Leave your checkbook behind. All gratuities are included in your cruise fare.
- Food and Beverages: Delicious dining day and night with complimentary water, coffee, tea, etc. (excludes Specialty Dining)
- Laundry: Azamara ships include a self-service laundry room, free of charge and open to all guests.
- Cultural Evenings: Experience new cultures with onboard or onshore performances by locals, while enjoying cocktails and light snacks.
Prices are per person based on double occupancy, availability and subject to change without notice. Taxes, fees and port expenses are additional at approximately $264.37 per person. Promotion is capacity control by the cruise line and can be pulled by the cruise line at any time without notice. Applicable sailings for this promotion are select voyages departing April 1, 2024 through December 31, 2024. Above pricing includes the Wave offer. Special onboard credit is based on double occupancy. Other restrictions may apply. Ship’s registry: Malta