8-Day Uniworld Southwest France River Cruise
Right now, you can save up to 30% on select 2019 voyages booked by March 31, 2019 and you will receive an exclusive $150 Onboard Credit per person for booking with Cruise & Travel Experts!
|Cruise Line:||Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection|
|Sail Date:||April 14, 2019|
|Classic Stateroom Category||Deluxe Stateroom Category||French Balcony Category||Suite Category|
Enjoy an exquisite wine tasting in Fort Médoc before discovering World War II in France from the enemy’s point of view with a visit to a defensive army camp and portions of the Atlantic Wall.
Embark on a scenic drive from Blaye to Bourg along the Route de la Corniche Fleurie and marvel at the sights of Blaye Fortress and Lansac Windmill along the way. Or, choose to experience that same impressive scenery from the seat of a bike. Slow things down in Libourne and on your return to Bordeaux with multiple wine tastings, village tours, a farmers’ market visit and Bordeaux Heritage walking tour. Join us on a showcase of the best Southwest France has to offer.
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided “Let’s Go,” “Do as the Locals Do” and “Village Day” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England, high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
|Day 1||Bordeaux, France (Embark)|
|Day 2||Blaye, Bourg Sur Gironde|
|Day 3||Bourg Sur Gironde, Cussac Fort Médoc, Pauillac la Fayette, Bordeaux|
|Day 4||Bordeaux, Cadillac, Libourne|
|Day 6||Libourne, Bordeaux|
|Day 8||Bordeaux (Disembark)|
The River Royale was remodeled in 2014 to capture the essence of the Bordeaux region, with a timeless style that emphasizes elegance and comfort as you sail through southwestern France. Carrying no more than 130 passengers, this intimate ship is a wonderful place to savor the scenery, dine on exquisite cuisine, and relax with friends over drinks in the Salon Gascogne’s Aquitaine Bar and other richly appointed public areas.
Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds draped in high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, along with a menu of pillow options.
Our Best Offer is valid for new, individual bookings on select 2019 itineraries and departure dates only, made between November 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019. Offer applies to full-fare bookings only. Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed. All fares and savings listed are in US Dollars. Fares featured are for cruise or cruise/tour only, per person (unless otherwise noted) based on double occupancy. Rates for single guests are available upon request. Rates and savings vary by itinerary, departure date and category of accommodations. Offer is not combinable with any other promotional offer or program, except River Heritage Club savings/benefits. Offer is capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.