8-Day Uniworld Enchanting Danube River Cruise
Discover the Best of Eastern & Western Europe on a Luxury All-Inclusive River Cruise
The shimmering waters of the fabled Danube River flow for thousands of miles through the very heart of Europe, silent witness to centuries of artistic achievement and historical events. This perfectly composed journey provides an immersive cultural tasting menu of four equally beguiling countries—ideal for first-time river cruisers as well as seasoned travelers seeking to experience yet another dimension of these much-loved destinations. Visit 4 countries: Austria, Germany, Hungary and Slovakia and 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Enjoy 6 days of excursions, fully hosted by English-speaking local experts, unlimited beverages onboard including fine wine, beer and spirits and much more!
|Ship:||S.S. Maria Theresa|
|Cruise Line:||Uniworld River Cruises|
|Sail Date:||June 6, 2021|
|From/To:||Budapest to Passau|
|Classic Stateroom From||French Balcony Stateroom From||Deluxe Balcony Stateroom From||Suite From|
Why a River Cruise?
Besides being one of the most immersive ways to cruise, it’s also one of the safest! On smaller ships that cruise through countries, not around them, you’ll have the security of constant proximity to land and be one of just a few dozen passengers instead of a few thousand.
Uniworld’s locally-based destination experts will take you well beyond the “must-sees” of each region, offering fresh takes on classic sites, insider knowledge of delightful under-the-radar locales, and VIP access to places only a privileged few will ever experience—such as a private early-morning viewing of the acclaimed art collection of the Kunstkammer Vienna. A veritable showcase of the best of Central Europe, this new journey is one any culturally curious world traveler will love, featuring old-world capitals and charming towns and villages.
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom onboard the majestic S.S. Maria Theresa
- 4 countries: Austria, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- Gratuities for onboard personnel (ship staff, crew, Cruise/Tour Manager) are included during the cruise/tour
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England, high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Guided “Let’s Go” and “Do as the Locals Do” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks throughout your cruise
|Day 3||Brataslava, Vienna|
|Day 5||Durnstein, Melk|
One of Europe’s most beloved and longest reigning monarchs, the great Habsburg ruler Maria Theresa, was so extraordinary that we built an entire Super Ship in her honor. Named “Best New River Ship” by Cruise Critic editors her maiden season, the S.S. Maria Theresa features ultra-luxurious accommodations and an array of thoughtful personal touches, ensuring a truly indulgent and unforgettable voyage along the Danube and Main Rivers.
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC), a financially healthy and stable collection of travel brands, we promise that you can rest assured knowing your future travel plans are safe with us.
Plus, enjoy the flexibility to change your vacation for any reason up to 30 days prior to the start date on 2021 European cruises (and up to 60 days on 2021 Exotics cruises) departing through June 30, 2021.†
Cruise with Confidence
We've added new measures to elevate our hygiene standards for every facet of the onboard experience—from the introduction of innovative, non-toxic cleaning solutions to hand sanitizer stations throughout the ship.
Guests with departure dates through June 30, 2021 can change or suspend their cruise up to 30 days prior to their departure date for European cruise/tours, or up to 60 days prior to their departure date for Exotic cruise/tours, without penalty and rebook on any future cruise through 2022 OR choose to receive a Future Travel Certificate equal to the amount of funds received by Uniworld at the time of cancellation. The Future Travel Certificate can be used towards any 2021 or 2022 departure and is combinable with all Uniworld public promotions in effect at the time of redemption. Future Travel Certificates are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash. Certificates are transferable upon written request by the original recipient. Airfares booked through Uniworld are subject to airline cancellation fees. Guests also have the option to rebook with one of our Travel Corporation sister brands for 2021 or 2022.