7-Night Delightful Danube River Cruise
An extraordinary journey for aficionados of European history, music and art!
|Cruise Line:||Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection|
|Sail Date:||July 31, 2019|
|From/To:||Nuremburg to Budapest|
|Classic Stateroom Category||French Balcony Stateroom Category||Deluxue French Balcony Stateroom Category||Suite From|
Who will enjoy this cruise/tour
Travelers who love history, music and architecture will be able to tailor their travel to their interests along the mighty Danube.
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the stunning S.S. Beatrice
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England, high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access3 countries: Austria, Germany, Hungary
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Exclusive Generations Family Program on select summer departures
- 6 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided “Let’s Go,” “Village Day” and “Do as the Locals Do” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks throughout your cruise
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
|Day 2||Budapest, Cruising the Danube River|
|Day 3||Cruising the Danube River, Vienna|
|Day 4||Cruising the Wachau Valley, Spitz|
|Day 5||Engelhartszell, Cruising the Danube River, Passau|
|Day 7||Regensburg, Roth, Nuremberg|
|Day 8||Nuremberg (Disembark)|
We are excited to introduce our newest Super Ship — S.S. Beatrice. The S.S. Beatrice boasts yacht-style light wood with blue and white finishes throughout, a renovated lobby featuring elegant mirrors, marble floors, a white Murano chandelier with blue shades, and a grand staircase made of nickel and black iron – a signature design element of Uniworld’s Super Ships. The ship’s redesigned lounge features sofas and chairs with hand-made upholstery, a parquet floor and upholstered ceiling panels, solar shades, and new USB ports allowing guests to charge anywhere they are sitting. The artwork throughout the ship includes pieces from Pablo Picasso, Alexander Calder and Pino Signoretto.
S.S. Beatrice offers four dining options all inspired by famous Austrian composers, including Mozart’s, the ship’s main restaurant; Wolfgang’s bar and lounge and newly added Schubert’s and Max’s. For guests seeking an immersive culinary experience, Max’s restaurant offers intimate cooking classes where guests can create local European cuisines alongside the chef. Schubert’s, an 18-seat café located at the bow of the ship, offers guests shared plates from lunch through dinnertime. The cozy Austrian-styled eatery features menus reflecting the cuisine of the ship’s destinations.