7-Day Windstar Tahiti Cruise
Hosted Dreams of Tahiti Cruise Sailing Roundtrip Papeete!
We are excited our own Cruise & Travel Expert cruise expert Vickie Grysen is hosting this cruise, and you will also receive our exclusive onboard credit of $400 per couple, and a cocktail party.
"I am so excited to be sailing on Windstar after selling it for many years. To experience it first-hand in Tahiti is going to be a trip of a lifetime for me. The guest to crew ratio is 1.5 to 1 and my clients all rave about the outstanding personal service you receive while onboard. This is the perfect way to experience these exotic islands and only have to unpack once. Join me in October, 2020!"
|Cruise Line:||Windstar Cruises|
|Sail Date:||October 22, 2020|
|From/To:||Roundtrip Papeete, Tahiti|
|Ocean View Stateroom From||Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom From|
• Luxuriate in a delightful overnight in Bora Bora, a unique island paradise
• Discover Moorea, the inspiration for South Pacific’s mystical Bali Hai
• Experience drift snorkeling among coral gardens
• Sail, swim, and kayak from the ship’s Watersports Platform during your voyage
• Snorkel down to personally select and harvest your own black pearl in Raiatea
• Witness a fiery sunset and watch for the green flash as it melts below the horizon
• Delight to entertainment on board and learn native Polynesian dances
• Celebrate at Windstar’s Destination Discovery Event and fun-filled Signature Onboard Barbecue
|Oct. 22||Thurs.||Papeete, Tahiti French Polynesia||65:00pm|
|Oct. 23||Fri.||Moorea, French Polynesia||6:00am||5:00pm|
|Oct. 24||Sat.||Raiatea, French Polynesia||8:00am|
|Oct. 25||Sun.||Raiatea, French Polynesia||6:00am|
|Oct. 25||Sun.||Motu Mahaea (Tahaa)||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Oct. 26||Mon.||Bora Bora, French Polynesia||9:o0am|
|Oct. 27||Tues.||Bora Bora, French Polynesia||9:00pm|
|Oct. 28||Wed.||Huahine, French Polynesia||7:00am||5:00pm|
|Oct. 29||Thurs.||Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia||9:00am|
The Wind Spirit is a sleek, 4-masted sailing ship accommodating 148 guests. With four decks and a gross tonnage of 5,736, Wind Spirit feels like your own private small ship.
Wind Spirit features wide open, teak decks—quite unusual for small ships. Guests will find hidden nooks for private moments giving them a feeling of being on their own private veranda.
All staterooms have ocean views, queen beds, flat-screen TV with DVD player, and Bose SoundDock speakers for Apple iPods. The Owner’s Suite includes a sitting area.
Wind Spirit offers two primary dining venues. Amphora restaurant offers gourmet, course-by-course cuisine in the evenings and Veranda restaurant offers casual buffet and full-service dining for breakfast and lunch. All dining is open seating. And, for dining under the stars, make a reservation for Candles which features steaks and skewers.
Wind Spirit amenities include: WindSpa, Watersports Platform, Lounge, Library, Pool, and Hot Tub.