7-Day SeaDream Barbados Yacht Cruise
Ultimate Winter Yacht Voyage: New Unique Roundtrip Voyages Sailing Nov. 2020 - April 2021
|Cruise Line:||SeaDream Yacht Club|
|Sail Date:||March 6, 2021 (or many other dates)|
|From/To:||Roundtrip Bridgetown, Barbados|
|Ocean View Staterooms (average 195 sq. ft.) From|
Mainly commencing on Saturdays, these voyages will visit some of the true gems of the region. SeaDream’s Barbados voyages are designed to create the ultimate winter yacht voyage focusing only on destinations that are regarded as safe for travelers.
SeaDream has been enhancing effective protocols on board since June when they resumed operations. From PCR testing by trained crew to electrostatic fogging of luggage and public spaces and UV-C treatment of accommodations daily.
The expression “yachting” is not only a statement about size; it describes a lifestyle aboard the intimate vessels. Chic and stylish, SeaDream’s 56-stateroom twin yachts are favored for their elegant informality, personal award-winning service provided by a crew of 95, inclusive open bar and gratuities, ocean view accommodations, luxury Thai-Certified spa and world-class cuisine. With only 112 guests at a time, a SeaDream voyage feels like a personal getaway with that special someone, a group of friends and family or for that solo traveler looking for much needed “me-time”. Be pampered & relaxed, or active & adventurous while traveling to some of the most intimate ports and destinations with our Mediterranean and Caribbean voyages.
Discover the “It’s Yachting, Not Cruising” secret that travel experts, our loyal past guests and other cruise enthusiasts are raving about. It’s uniquely exceptional and a must do for those in search of a hidden, refined style of cruising. Enjoy an inclusive experience with premium select spirits, 5-star dining, gratuities and more on SeaDream and enjoy all that yachting has to offer, onboard and shoreside.
|Mar. 6, 2021||Sat.||Bridgetown, Barbados||Evening|
|Mar. 7, 2021||Sun.||Kingstown, St. Vincent & The Grenadines|
|Mar. 8, 2021||Mon.||Port Elizabeth, Bequia, St. Vincent & The Grenadines||Morning||Overnight|
|Mar. 9, 2021||Tues.||Canouan Island, St. Vincent & The Grenadines||Morning||Late Evening|
|Mar. 10, 2021||Wed.||Mayreau, St. Vincent & The Grenadines||Morning||Evening|
|Mar. 11, 2021||Thurs.||Tobago Cays, St. Vincent & The Grenadines||Morning||Afternoon|
|Mar. 11, 2021||Thurs.||Union Island, St. Vincent & The Grenadines||Afternoon||Evening|
|Mar. 12, 2021||Fri.||St. George’s, Grenada||Morning||Evening|
|Mar. 13, 2021||Sat.||Bridgetown, Barbados||Morning|
Named “Best Small Luxury Cruise Ship of 2015” in ForbesLife, twin mega-yachts SeaDream I & II are intimate boutique ships that provide a unique travelling experience unlike any other cruise vacation. The expression “yachting” is not only a statement about size; it’s a lifestyle aboard our intimate vessels with the service of 95 crew members and 112 guests that make each guest feel like they are on their very own private luxury yacht. Chic and stylish, SeaDream’s 56-stateroom yachts are favored for its elegant informality, highly personal service, inclusive open bar and gratuities, all ocean views staterooms and suites, luxury accommodations and world-class cuisine.
What’s Included with Your Fare?
SeaDream Yacht Club guests have come to expect a certain level of luxury service when they come aboard. With a wide array of inclusive options, we make sure all of these needs can be met and provide plenty of options for you to enjoy during your voyage. Each stateroom on our yachts features an ocean view, delivering that extra touch of luxury that you would expect. Naturally, our 5-star Dream Cuisine is one of the popular highlights, providing truly delicious culinary options for any time of day.
- Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and more.
- All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients– served open seating in our Dining Salon or al fresco at the outdoor Topside Restaurant.
- 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
- Open Bar with select premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
- Full library with over 1,200 books
- Media & Entertainment Library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
- Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
- Piano Bar
Our Ultimate Booking Assurance guarantees a 120% Future Voyage Credit or Full Cash Refund for all new bookings from today (July 22, 2020) until June 30th, 2021 that may be affected by travel
restrictions. If your voyage is not affected, but you would prefer to travel at a later date, we can reschedule your voyage without penalty. Best of all, you do not have to decide until the day of departure. When you are ready, our crew will be waiting to welcome you back with champagne and caviar. Regale in our gourmet al-fresco dining, relax in our exclusive Thai-certified spa, sleep under the stars with SeaDream’s Signature Balinese Beds, and spoil yourself with our award-winning service. Discover the difference of yachting instead of cruising. A world of luxury awaits.
*Government, Port, Document Issuance, Handling & Service fees: $392 per guest. Single Supplement for this voyage is 175% for Yacht Club Deck 2,3 and 4. For Commodore, Admiral and Owners Suite, a 200% single supplement rate applies. Please Note: Fares are capacity controlled and may change without notice. The fares are per person based on double occupancy. Single and third person rates are also available. SeaDream Yacht Club strongly recommends that all guests purchase travel insurance.