7-Day Seabourn Caribbean Yacht Harbors
Small Luxury Ship with All Oceanfront Suites!
|Sail Date:||March 12, 2022|
|From/To:||Barbados to Sint Maarten|
|Oceanview Suite From||Veranda Suites From||Penthouse Suites From|
With Seabourn’s small ultra-luxury ships, you can explore places the larger ships can’t reach. Seabourn is known for their intimate ships with a private club atmosphere featuring all ocean-front suites. Enjoy complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times, along with welcome champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences. Each day on board offers delicious dining options, world-class entertainment and enriching activities. All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish.
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
|Mar. 12, 2022||Sat.||Bridgetown, Barbados||11:00pm|
|Mar. 13, 2022||Sun.||Port Elizabeth, Bequia, St. Vincent||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Mar. 14, 2022||Mon.||Castries, Saint Lucia||8:00am||9:00pm|
|Mar. 15, 2022||Tues.||Terre-de-Haut, Iles des Saintes, Gu||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Mar. 16, 2022||Wed.||Charleston, Nevis, St. Kitts||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Mar. 17, 2022||Thurs.||St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda||8:00am||11:00pm|
|Mar. 18, 2022||Fri.||Carambola Beach, Saint Kitts and Nevis||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Mar. 19, 2022||Sat.||Philipsburg, Sint Maarten||7:00am|
Seabourn Odyssey was built by the Italian company T. Mariotti S.p.A., located in Genoa, Italy and named in Venice. On that occasion, the guests on board for the maiden voyage were all honored as the ship’s godparents, and a plaque with their names was permanently mounted on a wall inside the ship.
Before Seabourn, open-seating dining on a cruise ship was unheard of. Come when you like, with whom you please, and be seated as you wish. The room is beautiful, the cuisine is exquisite, and the service is simultaneously flawless, friendly and fun.
Relaxed poolside dining offering luncheon buffets, salads, soups, grilled specialties and freshly baked pizza. Dinners feature a full menu in an alfresco setting. For The Patio, Chef Keller has developed exclusively for us, a signature Napa burger, as well as an artisanal hot dog dubbed the Yountwurst, named for the hometown of The French Laundry, Ad Hoc, and the original Bouchon and Bouchon Bakery.
The Grill by Thomas Keller is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, exclusive to Seabourn. Guests setting foot inside the elegant dining room will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes as well as a range of other steakhouse favorites like Lobster Thermidor and creamed spinach, presented à la carte. The timeless menu will draw on the freshest products from artisan purveyors. A cocktail program and wine list of domestic and old-world labels complement the menu.
Our Fitness Center features high performance Technogym equipment for cardio and strength training. We also offer a series of complimentary classes including yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi. Or, if personal attention is preferred, our personal trainers will design a nutrition and exercise plan that will help you achieve results. Based on your body’s particular needs, this personalized session will expose you to the wellness program that works best with your body.
Many veteran cruisers specifically choose cruises that provide at least a few days at sea. The Card Room is a great choice for the sea-loving cruiser who craves that languorous feeling of lazy leisure. There will be loads of on board activities during those days, including a great game of bridge.