6-Day Rocky Mountaineer Rockies Tour
Rockies to the Red Rocks Excursion: 2 Days onboard Rocky Mountaineer
|$ 2,461 for SilverLeaf Service + Hotel
Book this Rockies to the Red Rocks package at the SilverLeaf service level for travel this year on an August rail departure* and receive $300 USD in savings per couple. Book today with a risk-free deposit, refundable for up to 30 days prior to travel.
Available Departure dates: August 13, 2021; August 16, 2021; August 20, 2021; August 23, 2021; August 27; 2021; and August 30, 2021. Price reflected on here for August 13, 2021, August 27, 2021 and August 30, 2021.
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner (Eastbound)
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (Westbound)
Travel & Transport
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
- Coach Transfer Salt Lake City to Moab
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 5 nights hotel: Salt Lake City, Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
|Day 1||Start Tour Salt Lake City
Arrive in Salt Lake City and explore the city at your leisure. Overnight in Salt Lake City.
|Day 2||Salt Lake City to Moab
Transfer to Moab via motorcoach or private transfer. Explore Moab at your leisure. Overnight in Moab.
Enjoy a half-day guided tour of Canyonlands National Park and Dead Horse Point State Park in the morning or afternoon. Overnight in Moab.
|Day 4||Moab to Glenwood Springs
Depart Moab in the afternoon and travel onboard Rocky Mountaineer. You’ll cross the Utah-Colorado border with stunning mountain views in the background before arriving in the resort town of Glenwood Springs. Overnight in Glenwood Springs. D.
|Day 5||Glenwood Springs to Denver
Depart Glenwood Springs and travel onboard Rocky Mountaineer. Take in the spectacular views of rugged canyons and the Colorado River before crossing the Continental Divide. Soon, You’ll reach the vibrant city of Denver. Overnight in Denver. B, L.
Your journey ends upon checkout from your Denver hotel.
Take in the scenery through the windows of our custom-designed, single level glass dome coaches.
- Single level glass domed coach with oversized windows
- Oversized glass-dome windows for taking in the spectacular views
- Breakfast and lunch served in the comfort of your seat
- Reclining, comfortable pre-assigned seating with ample leg room
- Attended by two Hosts, plus one culinary team member
- Gourmet sweet and savory snacks included
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Small outdoor viewing platform
- Engaging hosts with stories about historic sites, flora, fauna and wildlife
- Complimentary baggage delivery to your overnight hotel accommodation in Whistler, Quesnel, and Kamloops
- Comfortable accommodations with restaurants on the property or within walking distance.
in USD and value of Offer is per person. All bookings are subject to the full booking terms and conditions which are available at rockymountaineer.com. Additional conditions apply.