2024 Seabourn World Cruise
Extraordinary Horizons: 145 Days: 72 Ports, 28 Countries, 20 Overnight Stays
|Sail Date:||January 11, 2024|
|From/To:||Los Angeles to Athens|
All Full World Cruise Guests Receive:
- Gala Bon Voyage Dinner and Overnight Hotel Stay at the Ritz Carlton Marina del Rey prior to departure in Los Angeles
- Three Exclusive World Cruise Events
- Special World Cruise Pillow Gifts
Book By May 31, 2023 And Receive:
- Round-trip business class air~
- First Class Air to Los Angeles, Business Class Air from Athens*
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service home and ship in Los Angeles & Athens (Piraeus)
- $4,000USD Shipboard Credit per suite ($2,000USD Shipboard Credit per person)
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
- Visa package*
- 50% Reduced Deposit^
- 3% Early Bonus Savings (pay in full discount)
FOR GUESTS BOOKED IN PENTHOUSE AND PREMIUM SUITES:
- $6,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite ($3,000USD Shipboard Credit per person)
EXCLUSIVELY FOR REPEAT WORLD CRUISE GUESTS:
- 5% Repeat World Cruise Discount when booking the full World Cruise
Day after day, tantalizing destinations rise before you. Your nimble white ship delivers you to dozens of marquee cities—Honolulu, Sydney, Manila, Taipei, Busan, Shanghai and Haifa. See fabled places you have dreamed of since childhood—the columned temples of Luxor in Egypt, remote Pago Pago and Sulawesi. Call at picturesque island harbors favored by international yachtsmen in Indonesia, the Philippine Archipelago and the breathtaking Maldives.
Adventures ashore. Optional mid-voyage excursions await you in Australia, China, Vietnam, Egypt and Israel. UNESCO Partner Tours include World Heritage Sites on Moreton Island, snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef, luminescent caves in Puerto Princesa,Taiwan’s marble Taroko Gorge, Shureimon Gate on Okinawa and dozens more. Shopping with the Chef excursions explore local markets in Sydney, Manila, Ho Chi Minh City, Phuket, Haifa and more.
EXTRAORDINARY AMENITIES AND EVENTS
Enjoy regional wines and distinctive local cuisines by visiting guest chefs during your voyage. Indulge in a Caviar in the Surf beach party at Ko Kood. Learn to capture your impressions from our Artist in Residence and participate in ACBL Bridge classes and tournaments. Thrill to colorful local entertainment in Sihanoukville, Manila, Ho Chi Minh City and an exclusive Evening at Ephesus event in Kuşadasi.
Itinerary to be announced soon!
Seabourn Sojourn enchants her guests with an array of public areas scaled to encourage a relaxed sociability. One of the most unusual features of Seabourn Sojourn and her sisters is Seabourn Square, an ingenious “living room” that replaces the traditional cruise ship lobby with a welcoming lounge filled with easy chairs, sofas and cocktail tables; making it more inviting and relaxing on a small ship cruise. An enclave in its center houses knowledgeable concierges discreetly seated at individual desks.
Seabourn Sojourn features 229 suites.
Ocean View Suite
Approximately 295 square feet (28 square meters) of inside space
Guaranteed Suite: For this option we select the location and specific suite for you, and notify you prior to departure. Guests are guaranteed to be assigned a suite in the category selected or higher.
All Ocean View Suites feature:
- A large picture window
- Comfortable living area
- Queen-size bed or two twin beds
- Dining table for two
- Walk-in closet
- Interactive flat-screen television with music and movies
- Fully stocked bar and refrigerator
- Makeup vanity
- Spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower
*Wheelchair accessible suites are roll-in shower only.