12-Day Northern Europe Cruise
Vikings & Monarchs Voyage
With OLife Choice*, Oceania's limited-time inclusive package, enjoy Roundtrip Airfare* plus choose one:
FREE - 6 Shore Excursions
FREE - Beverage Package
FREE - $600 Shipboard Credit
Amenities are per stateroom
Plus you will receive an exclusive additional $150 Onboard Credit and Pre-paid gratuities per stateroom when you book with Cruise & Travel Experts. Fares increase on this sailing on October 1, so book soon for the best pricing and amenities!
|Cruise Line:||Oceania Cruises|
|Sail Date:||July 11, 2019|
|From/To:||Copenhagen to Oslo|
|Veranda Stateroom Cat. B3||Concierge Level Veranda Cat. A3||Penthouse Suite Cat. PH3|
Explore the gems of Northern Europe with Oceania Cruises and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Cruise along Copenhagen’s charming canals and visit the quaint old harbor at Nyhavn and beautiful Rosenborg Castle and, of course, the famed statue of the Little Mermaid.
- Enjoy a scenic drive to the German capital of Berlin and savor landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate and the glorious Charlottenburg Palace, and the site of the Berlin Wall.
- Step back in time as you walk through the beautifully preserved medieval town of Tallinn and discover its upper and lower levels, the guild houses, the churches and squares, the famous apothecary shop and the exquisite town hall.
- In St. Petersburg, visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, the fabulous onion-domed cathedrals and the palaces – from the immense Winter Palace, now the Hermitage Museum, to the fabled Catherine’s Palace and Peterhof outside the city.
- Admire Helsinki’s stunning modern architecture, visit its lovely parks and bustling open-air market.
- Pore over the golden objects recovered from numerous Viking tombs in Stockholm’s splendid Museum of National Antiquities
|Jul 11||Thurs||Copenhagen, Denmark||9:00pm|
|Jul 12||Fri||Berlin (Rostock), Germany||6am||9pm|
|Jul 13||Sat||Gdansk (Gdynia), Poland||1pm||10pm|
|Jul 14||Sun||Cruising the Baltic Sea|
|Jul 15||Mon||Riga, Latvia||7am||4pm|
|Jul 16||Tue||Tallinn, Estonia||9am||5pm|
|Jul 17||Wed||St. Petersburg, Russia||8am|
|Jul 18||Thurs||St. Petersburg, Russia||6pm|
|Jul 19||Fri||Helsinki, Finland||8am||5pm|
|Jul 20||Sat||Stockholm, Sweden||8am||6pm|
|Jul 21||Sun||Visby, Sweden||8am||5pm|
|Jul 22||Mon||Cruising the Kattegat Sea|
|Jul 23||Tue||Oslo, Norway||8am|
Marina blends sophistication with a contemporary flair to create a casually elegant ambiance. From the sparkling Lalique Grand Staircase to the stunning Owner’s Suites furnished in Ralph Lauren Home, designer touches are everywhere, highlighting the finest residential design and furnishings. More than anything, Marina personifies the Oceania Cruises experience.
Intimate and luxurious, Marina retains the same warmth and charm of her acclaimed consorts Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena. While the country club casual ambiance and level of personalized service remain the same, Marina offers even more choice and some enticing new amenities. Designed for epicureans and travel connoisseurs, Marina offers guests multiple dining venues, of which six are open-seating gourmet restaurants with no surcharge. La Reserve by Wine Spectator offers enlightening seminars, tastings, and gourmet food pairings. The Culinary Center is the only hands-on cooking school at sea, featuring a range of enriching cooking classes by master chefs. Similarly, talented artists-in-residence offer step-by-step instruction in arts and crafts in Artist Loft enrichment center. Baristas, our signature coffee bar, serves up illy® espresso and coffee and freshly made pastries. Intimate lounges abound. Accommodations in every category are incredibly spacious, especially with regard to the lavish bathrooms.
Yet remarkably, with so many additions, the onboard ambiance and experience remains comfortably familiar. We have retained everything our guests adore about our ships and raised the bar even higher. We look forward to welcoming you aboard.
Terms and Conditions Promotional Fares - OLife Choice
*Standard terms apply. View complete terms and conditions in addition: Cruise-Only Fares do not include OLife Choice amenities or airfare. OLife Choice offer is subject to change on 10/1/18. OLife Choice amenities are per stateroom, based on double occupancy and subject to change. Free Internet is one per stateroom; Owner’s, Vista & Oceania Suites receive access for two devices per suite. OLife Choice free shore excursions vary by voyage and exclude Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive, Executive Collection, Food & Wine Trails, Wellness and Culinary Discovery Tours. Voyages up to 9 days receive 4 free shore excursions; 10-13 days receive 6 free shore excursions; 14+ days receive 8 free shore excursions. If shore excursion amenity is selected, all excursions must be chosen at least 14 days prior to sailing. OLife Choice beverage package amenity is House Select. Guests in the same stateroom must choose the same OLife Choice amenity, and amenity must be chosen by final payment. Not all promotions are combinable. All Fares include government fees & taxes.