Cruise & Travel Experts Presents the 3rd ANNUAL LAKESHORE TRAVEL SHOW in Grand Haven, Michigan on Saturday, October 6, 2018!
Grand Haven Community Center | 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
421 Columbus Ave. (corner of Columbus and Fifth)
Your Next Adventure Starts Here
Stop by our popular fall travel show to find, plan and book your next vacation. Discover new destinations around the globe and meet one-on-one with our local travel experts who will help you score the best deal from our 30 participating travel partners in attendance.
Call us with any questions at 800-750-7839 or fill out this easy contact us form to your right with your question. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
- 32 Participating Travel Companies (cruise lines, tour companies, resorts, and tourist boards)
- Educational Travel Seminars
- Exclusive Show Offers (such as extra savings, shipboard and resort credits, specialty dining, pre-paid gratuities, low booking deposits, spa credits, and more! Most of these are in addition to current promotional offers.)
- Grand Prize Giveaway: $500 Cruise & Travel Experts Travel Gift Certificate
Informative travel seminars held Saturday during the show include:
- 9:30 a.m. Celebrity Cruises: Take Your Next Sailing on the new Celebrity Edge and experience a revolution in modern luxury travel. Uncover a luxurious sanctuary, innovative entertainment and globally inspired dining.
- 10:00 a.m. Royal Caribbean Cruise Line: Perfect Day at CocoCay – Encounter beautiful beaches, pristine water and thrilling experiences on their private island paradise in CocoCay, Bahamas.
- 10:30 a.m. Apple Vacations & AMResorts: Discover the value of an all-inclusive and hear about new AMResort properties and charter options available out of Lansing to popular destinations.
- 11:00 a.m. AmaWaterways: Learn about how European river cruises offer you the best of all worlds – fascinating history, art and culture, stunning landscapes, and fine cuisine and wines.
- 11:30 a.m. Oceania Cruises: Explore their Culinary & Wellness Programs where you can taste the authentic flavors of a region, learn techniques in local cooking classes and then hone your skills at The Culinary Center.
Participating Travel Suppliers:
- American Queen Steamboat
- Apple Vacations & AMResorts
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Cayman Islands Dept. of Tourism
- Celebrity Cruises
- Crystal Cruises
- Globus Family of Brands
- GOGO Vacations
- Holland America Line
- Hard Rock Hotels/Resorts
- Insight Vacations
- Jamaica Tourist Board|
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises
- Paul Gauguin Cruises
- Pleasant Holidays
- Princess Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Seabourn Cruises
- SeaDream Yacht Club
- Travel Guard Insurance
- Uniworld Boutique Cruises
- Viking Cruises
- Ya’lla Tours